Deadline for hotel reservations: 20 August 2014
After 20 August 2014, any reservation requests received are subject to room availability and cannot be guaranteed by the Organizers.
Special conference rates have been negotiated with the various hotels of different categories all over Paris. However, booking through the conference registration system is not compulsory. To secure adequate overnight capacity, MCI France contracted these hotel rooms for the conference a long time in advance. Hotels may publish online or last-minute promotional rates for a limited number of rooms which may vary from the prices contracted for the conference.
Important information regarding reservation requests:
- Upon receipt of your hotel reservation request, MCI will email you an invoice/confirmation letter summarizing accommodation details and specifying payment status.
- Reservation request can unfortunately not be processed by phone.
- All nights must be prepaid in advance. The amount corresponding to your entire stay will be charged upon reservation and will be automatically deducted from the total amount of your hotel bill at check out.
- In case of no-show, the pre-paid night(s) will be held by the hotel.
- If you shorten your stay, no refund will be made of the cancelled pre-paid room nights.
- Bookings are ensured on a first come first served basis. However, in the event that your preferred room type is no longer available at the time of booking, the Organizers will do their utmost to accommodate your requests with a similar alternative.
The selected hotels have limited capacity. It is recommended to make your hotel booking as early as possible. If the desired hotel/category is already fully booked, MCI France reserves the right to arrange accommodation in another hotel/category. All cancellations must be notified in writing (by mail, fax or e-mail) to the Conference Office according to the following conditions:
Hotel reservation cancellation policy – for individual reservations:
- Up to 4 July 2014 (included): 50% of the deposit will be withheld
- After 5 July 2014: no refund
Hotel reservation cancellation policy – for group reservations!
- From the contract signature to 14 June 2014 (included): 15% of the allotment per night can be cancelled without any penalty
- From 15 June 2014: total stay and no refund
All rates are indicated in Euros (€) per night and per room and include VAT tax and service. The rates are subject to current French legislation and valid for 2014. VAT rate is 10% as of January 2014. For breakfast and city tax policy, please refer to table below.
Reservations for the hotels listed below must be made through the Conference Office to guarantee the indicated rates.
According to their location, some hotels are at walking distance from the Conference venue, some others are at a few minutes away by public transport. There will be no shuttle services provided by the conference between the official hotels and the Palais des Congrès.
University housing and low-budget accommodation
Please see below for a list of suggested establishments for university housing and low-budget hostel accommodation in Paris. Reservations for these establishments will not be handled by the Conference Office and will have to be made directly.