Access to all conference activities is subject to registration.
Participants are encouraged to register as early as possible in order to benefit from lower registration fees, wider session choice and a larger selection of hotels.
Fees are not subject to VAT.
closed on 12 May
|Late registration 13 May - 29 August||On-site registration
30 August - 4 September
|Academic & Researcher*||530€||660€||770€|
|Academic & Researcher from Hinari B countries****||265€||330€||n/a|
* Academic & Researcher: scientist employed by academic, research or scientific organisations specifying whether you are a postdoctoral researcher or a group leader/ principle investigator.
** Young Scientist: participants under 35 years old, a scanned copy of your ID should be provided during registration.
*** Industry Representative: non-academic, commercial/ industry delegates.
**** In order to enable participation of colleagues from HINARI B countries, a 50% reduction in the registration fee is awarded to members of the following Biochemical Societies:
- Association of Armenian Biochemists;
- Association of Georgian Biochemist;
- Ukrainian Biochemical Society.
A scanned proof of membership to specific society mentioned above should be provided during registration. This 50% reduction in the registration fee is only applicable when registering - otherwise no reduction is possible. Travel and accommodation expenses will not be covered. Please bear in mind that there is a specific budget for financial support; therefore the number of registrants that can benefit from this reduction is limited, and we recommend registering as soon as possible.
If you are a FEBS DIPLOME D’HONNEUR AWARDEE, please contact email@example.com
|Participant's registration fee includes:||Registration fee does not include:|
✓ Admission to scientific sessions, posters & exhibition
✓ Coffee breaks
✓ Welcome drinks on 30 August
✓ Conference bag containing official materials
✓ Conference badge
✓ Certificate of attendance
✗ Airport transfers
|Accompanying person's registration fee includes:||Registration fee does not include:|
✓ Admission to posters & exhibition
✓ Coffee breaks
✓ Welcome drinks on 30 August
✗ Conference bag containing official materials
Conditions of Payment
The French Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Centre Universitaire 45 rue des Saints Pères, 75270 Paris cedex 06, N°SIRET :78428181800038, has authorised MCI France - 24 rue Chauchat - 75009 Paris to act on their behalf for the organisation of the FEBS EMBO 2014 Conference and to collect all fees related to registration and other conference related activities.
All payments must be made in Euros and are payable to “FEBS EMBO 2014 c/o MCI France” – 24 rue Chauchat, 75009 Paris, France. No confirmation will be sent until MCI France has received the payment. Please tick the appropriate box when registering:
- by cheque in Euro (€) in France made payable to "FEBS EMBO 2014 c/o MCI France"
- by bank transfer in Euro (€) to "FEBS EMBO 2014 c/o MCI France" to:
Le Crédit Lyonnais – Direction Entreprise – 19 boulevard des Italiens - 75002 Paris
Bank code: 30002– Sort code: 05666 - Account N° 0000060133P - Key 15
IBAN: FR913000 2056 6600 0006 0133 P15 - BIC: CRLYFRPPXXX
A copy of the bank transfer must be sent with the registration form. Do not forget to mention on the bank transfer the name of the person you are paying for. The organizers will not cover bank charges.
All costs have to be covered by the ordering customer and please mention "free of charge for the receiving account" on all payments.
- by credit card : VISA / MASTERCARD / AMERICAN EXPRESS (no other cards accepted):
Registration & Cancellation Policy
- I understand that the deadline for pre-registration is 12 May 2014.
- Any registrations or payments received thereafter, confirmation documents will be handed out onsite.
- Registration and services booked can only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment or valid credit card details.
- For cancellations received before midnight CEST 1 June 2014, fees will be refunded minus €18 for administrative costs. After this date, no refund will be possible.
- Name changes incur a handling fee of €18 per registration.
- In case of no-show or early departure no refund will be issued.
- Cancellation(s) and/or modification(s) to your original registration(s) (including sessions and social events) and/or hotel booking must be made in writing (fax, letter or e-mail) to:
- Conference secretariat: FEBS EMBO 2014/ MCI France – 24, rue Chauchat – 75009 Paris – France - Tél : + 33 1 53 85 82 68 – Fax : +33 1 53 85 82 83 – Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Should you have any special requests for the processing of your invoice, kindly let us know when submitting your registration form. The re-issuing of an invoice incurs a €20 handling fee.
- All prices listed are correct at time of publication, all rates and VAT rate are subject to change.
Name Badge Replacement Policy
Participants can only collect their name badges upon arrival at the conference from the registration area. If the badge is lost, a replacement badge will be issued at a charge of €20. Should the badge be mislaid a second time, the individual would need to re-register onsite at the published rates.
Each additional workshop requires a minimum number of participants:
- Workshops: if the minimum is not reached four weeks prior to the conference, the workshop in question will be cancelled and a full refund will be given.
- Should an individual cancel their own participation, no refund will be issued.
- Participants take part in all aspects of the programme, additional workshops and social events at their own risk.
The French Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Centre Universitaire 45 rue des Saints Pères, 75270 Paris cedex 06, N°SIRET : 78428181800038, has authorised MCI France - 24 rue Chauchat - 75009 Paris to act on their behalf for the organisation of The FEBS EMBO 2014 Conference and to collect all fees related to registration and other conference related activities. The scientific programme is the organizer’s responsibility. MCI France is acting as an agent for hotel accommodation and social programme. All vouchers/documents will only be distributed upon receipt of full payment. Please pay any balance on time, as indicated on your invoice. There will be no refund or replacement for lost or unused vouchers/documents.
The FEBS EMBO 2014 Conference and MCI France cannot be held liable for any hindrance, disruption or prevention of conference proceedings by unexpected political, social, health or economic events or any other unforeseen incidents beyond their control. The conference cancellation conditions shall apply in any case. The same applies for last-minute cancellation of speakers or other reasons that necessitate programme changes. By signing the Registration form, the participant accepts the cancellation conditions.
It is recommended that participants obtain adequate cover for travel, health, accident and cancellation insurance before they leave for the conference. The FEBS EMBO 2014 Conference and MCI France as organizers will accept no liability for personal injuries sustained by or for loss or damage to property belonging to Conference participants and accompanying persons either during or as a result of the Conference or during all tours and events.
Data Protection Provisions
By completing the registration form, the participant agrees that his/her data may be used, processed and published (e.g. within the list of participants) for organizational purposes of this and other meetings. The collection, processing and use of this data are carried out in compliance with the protection of data privacy under the supervision of the data-protection representative. Exclusive Court of Jurisdiction is in Paris, France, the headquarters of MCI France.