LATE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Late abstract submission is now available ; however please note that late abstracts will NOT be published in the e-book of abstracts.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
• Please submit your late abstract in a Word file on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Guidelines for late abstracts are the same as regular abstracts.
• All submitted late abstracts will be forwarded to the Scientific Committee for their consideration.
• A notification regarding acceptance or rejection will be sent to the presenting author of the abstract
• The deadline to submit an abstract for the late abstract session is August 12
The Scientific Committee invites researchers to actively participate in the FEBS EMBO 2014 conference by submitting their abstracts. The meeting will be an extraordinary occasion for scientific exchange. We look forward to receiving abstracts for consideration and for inclusion in the scientific programme as an oral or poster presentation.
1. Abstracts can only be submitted online via the conference website. Submissions by email, mail or fax will be automatically rejected.
2. Important Dates :
Submission deadline for oral presentation – 12 May 2014
Submission deadline for poster only – 6 June 2014
Selection results for oral presentation – Early July 2014
3. All accepted abstracts will be published online and/or in the conference abstract book.
4. Submission of an abstract does NOT constitute registration to the conference.
5. Participants who submitted abstracts by the early deadline on 12 May and whose abstracts are accepted, are eligible for the early registration fee. Upon confirmation of acceptance, participants will receive a special booking code to be entered in the registration system to ensure the early rate is applied. These confirmations will be sent out in July. Therefore you do NOT have to register until you know about your abstract.
6. Final decision regarding poster/oral will be communicated by 10 July at the latest when the submitting author will be given the date, time and type of presentation .
7. Maximum recommended poster dimensions : 954 x 1,388 mm (portrait).
8. If you applied for a FEBS/EMBO bursary, when submitting your abstract; all conditions of eligibility are listed here. You will be notified by 30 May at the latest.